Important* Effective date march 14, 2023 .
Access to the joboko.net site is subject to the following conditions of use. Please take the time to read this information before continuing to the Site.
Use of joboko.net
You agree to use our Services in accordance with these Terms of Service. When using these Services, you agree not to:
- publish a fraudulent ad or contains inappropriate, illegal, illicit, abusive or racist content.
- post any threatening, abusive, racist, defamatory, obscene or indecent material.
- post false, erroneous, misleading or defamatory content.
- publish an announcement or send a message under an email address or identifier containing the personal information of an individual who does not wish them to appear on this site.
- publish an advertisement or transmit a message on this site whose purpose is to sell counterfeit objects, drugs, any type of medicine, firearms or bladed weapons, organs or parts of the human body, lottery tickets, tobacco, alcohol, any type of dangerous product or address lists (postal or electronic). Any service related to gambling, prostitution or sexual activities in general is strictly prohibited on our site.
- use our Services if you are not legally capable of entering into contracts (for example if you are under the age of 18) or if you have been temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services.
- use the contact details of other users for any use other than in connection with a specific transaction on joboko.net, which includes the use of these coordinates to send promotional materials directly to users of joboko.net, unless the user has given his express consent to receive these documents.
- distribute or post unsolicited advertisements (spam), mass electronic communications, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- copy, modify or distribute content or rights from our Services or the copyrights and trademarks of joboko.net
- copy, modify or distribute the content of any other person without their consent.
- make available viruses or other technologies that may harm joboko.net or the interests or property of users of joboko.net
You are solely responsible for all information you submit to joboko.net and all consequences that may result from your job offer. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse or remove content that we deem inappropriate or violates the terms above. We also reserve the right, at our discretion, to limit a user’s use of joboko.net temporarily or permanently, or to refuse a user’s registration.
In the event of finding by joboko.net of the violation by a user of these Conditions of use of joboko.net, joboko.net reserves the right to take one or more sanctions, including, but not limited to sanctions following:
remove advertisements posted on our site.
suspend the user’s access to the site.
definitively prohibit the user from accessing the Services of joboko.net and his user accounts.
This site contains information, images and other materials that are the property of us and/or its users. Subject to these conditions, you may view and submit information made available to users by users of this site, you may not copy or reproduce this site, or any part of this site, nor may you redistribute or disclose any information obtained from this site to any third party whether on the internet or otherwise.
You warrant that the Content complies with applicable law, that you own the intellectual property rights to the Content, that it does not infringe the rights of third parties, and that it is not subject to any action for infringement or otherwise.
Paid content and service
Some of the services and content of joboko.net may require payment, including, but not limited to; membership packages and posting Jobs in some specific categories. Users can purchase advertising promotions using vouchers sold or issued by joboko.net. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Recruiters and other users may be required to transmit their paid content information through a third-party provider, which is governed by their own terms and conditions. These users and advertisers accept these links at their own risk and joboko.net declines all responsibility relating thereto. joboko.net will in no way be required to reimburse payments made for paid content.
joboko.net accepts no liability of any kind with respect to the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person , including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
joboko.net accepts no responsibility of any kind with regard to the accuracy, content, legitimacy, reliability, operability or availability of the information or data displayed in the results obtained by our Services. We accept no liability for the deletion, failure to store, incorrect transmission or untimely transmission of such information or data.
Under no circumstances can we be held liable to a user for the use or incorrect use of the services of this site.